1/14 R/C Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3363 6x4 ClassicSpace
Tamiya is delighted to introduce the latest model in the highly realistic 1/14 R/C tractor truck series.
It recreates the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3363 3-axle truck, the German company's heavy duty tractor head that debuted in 2013. Powered by a 630hp 15.6-liter inline-6, the actual Arocs is capable of hauling massive loads of up to 250 tons. The model is the first narrow bodied European tractor head in the Tamiya series.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 529mm, width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
• The narrow body of the ClassicSpace variant Arocs 3363 is recreated accurately using newly-molded parts, complete with the distinctive "bucket-tooth" grille. Photo-etched parts recreate cab rear platform.
• Interior features such as seat and dashboard are depicted.
• The tried and tested Tamiya 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and
resin cross members. A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch R/C transmitter.
• Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532, 56536 and 56538. Use with Multi- Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds.
Bestillingsvare med levering 2 til 3 uger (glæder kun hvis du ikke kan se lager antal)