1/14 Grand Hauler Custom
Custom Big Rig
Take control of your very own big rig - this R/C model assembly kit recreates a massive boxy, customized truck like those seen in North America.
The model's ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering.
A 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations.
Realistic Lights, Sounds, and Vibration
Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC) (included for Japanese market only) offers light, sound, and vibration operation to accompany your R/C truck experience.
Engine sounds have been digitally recorded from the actual truck, and together with air horn, gear shifting, and many other realistic sounds, give you the feeling that you are driving the real thing! Headlights, brake lights, fog lamp, hazard lights and turn signal operations are also at your fingertips.
- Length: 692mm, Width: 192mm, Height: 330mm, Weight: Approx. 3.9kg (*with all equipment attached)
- Wheelbase: 433mm+103mm
- Tread: 156mm (Front), 138mm (Rear, Double Tire)
- Chassis: Aluminum & Polycarbonate Resin Ladder Frame
- Suspension: Front/Rear Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Camber Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Toe Angle (Front/Rear): 0°/0°
- Dampers: Front/Rear Aluminum Friction Dampers
- Drivetrain: Rear 2-Axle Drive
- Transmission: 3-Gear Transmission (gear shifting operated from transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: (1st Gear) 32.49:1, (2nd Gear) 17.76:1, (3rd Gear) 10.66:1
- Diff Gear: 3-Bevel Diff.
- Motor: Type 540
- Tire Width: 22mm (Front/Rear)
- Tire Diameter: 83mm (Front/Rear)
Bestillingsvare med levering 2 til 3 uger