Lager antal 1 stk.
1/14 R/C Scania R470 (Silver Edition)
This is a special edition of the R/C Scania R470 truck (original: Item 56318), the stylish 4x2 model that depicts a vehicle belonging to Scania’s International Truck of the Year 2005 award-winning R Series. It is a great option for those without the time or confidence to apply a paint job to their kit, as cab parts come pre-painted in TS-17 Gloss aluminum, and given a urethane coating for a beautiful, lasting finish.
About the Model
• This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 452mm, width: 187mm, height: 293mm.
• The classic form of the R470 is recreated accurately, complete with cab that tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-sized truck. Cab, F, H, K, and M parts are molded in gray and pre-painted in Gloss aluminum (TS-17), with a urethane top coat for a stunning finish.
• Interior features such as seat and dashboard are depicted.
• 2-axle chassis utilizes ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members. Realistic drivetrain has a front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch R/C transmitter.
• Highly realistic suspension employs metal leaf springs.
• Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
• Compatible with a range of tractor truck option parts (TROP). Use with Multi-Function Control Unit MFC- 03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds. (Not Included)